- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lb firm tofu, cubed
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp TurmeriX
- ¼ cup water
- Salt to taste
- 1 sweet potato, sliced into very thin rounds
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Heat pan on high heat. Add onion and garlic.
- Add a little water and sauté onion until soft.
- Place tofu in food processor with cornstarch, nutritional yeast, TurmeriX and ¼ cup water. Pureé to paste.
- Add chopped onion to bowl and add tofu blend.
- Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Layer sweet potato rounds and tofu mixture in spring-form cake tin lined with baking paper.
- Place in oven and cook for 45 minutes until outside of frittata is firm and crispy.
- Serve with fresh salad.