- 2 chicken breasts (skin off), sliced into medallions
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp TurmeriX
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 3 cardamom pods, seeds removed and ground
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ¾ cup sweet chili sauce
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup cream
- 5 spring onions, chopped
- In a large pan heat some oil and add onion, garlic, ginger and tomatoes. Sauté until onion becomes translucent.
- Add spices and sauté for further 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and chicken stock, bring to a boil.
- Add chicken breast and simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Add sweet chili sauce, cream and spring onion, stir and simmer for further 5 minutes.
- Add TurmeriX at the end, just before serving. We advise you do not cook it over 176°F.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with steamed basmati rice or roti bread and raita. (Serves 4)